FUNDAMENTALS OF RISK MANAGEMENT
This course, the last open training for the year by RIMAN, provides a solid foundation of best practice tools and techniques for fundamental of risk management.
This two-day course provides a basic to intermediary perspective of the core aspects of risk management which includes, credit risk, Market Risk, Operational Risk and Enterprise Risk Management. The topics covered enable risk management practitioners to review real market situations and assess cash flow and credit implications.
Risk Management issues are analyzed from theoretical and practical perspectives, using recent market examples. We provide a set of “tools” which are practical aids and complement those of other seminars.
Gain fundamental skills in fundamentals of risk management so you can:
- Apply a structured approach to risk assessment.
- Recognised the value of risk management.
- Interpret financial statements for their effectiveness, relevance, and vulnerability.
- Analyse specific risk management frameworks and different types of risk
- Risk Practitioners
- Insurance Professionals
- Pension Managers
- Internal Control & Audit professionals
- Any other person interested in understanding Risk Management
- Relationship managers
- Investment bankers
· Risk Practitioners
· Insurance Professionals
· Pension Managers
· Internal Control & Audit professionals
· Any other person interested in understanding Risk Management
· Relationship managers
· Investment bankers