- Minimum of first degree in any discipline
- Marketing or membership services experience of at least, five (5) years.
- Good communication skills
- A related professional qualification/ Masters degree and financial industry experience will be an added advantage
- Market the products and services of the Association at all fora, withinand outside Nigeria.
- Actively participate at Committee meetings.
- Ensure that staff complies with all regulations and rules and behaves in a socially responsible manner.
- Constantly work with Research to conduct marketing research and intelligence on all target market segments and competitors.
- Create a positive brand for the Association.
- Relate with external Press and print media and ensure effective publicity.
- Prepare and present special reports for Executive Council.
- Attend to members’ requests and enquiries promptly.
- Update information on walk-in clients and phone enquiries.
- Ensure maintenance of Membership Registers/ Database
- Coordinate and supervise the activities of customer service staff.
- Resolve customers’ complaints, resentments and fears.
- Monitor and minimize turn-around time.
- People Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Communication Skills
- Conceptual Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Computer Skills
Interested and qualified Candidates should send their CV to email@example.com