Certified Risk Manager (CRM)
WHAT IS CRM?
CRM is a professional designation that is earned after the successful completion of the three stages of the Exam.
WHO SHOULD WRITE CRM?
This certification is for those working in risk management and related fields, such as Finance, Insurance, Financial Control, Legal, Accounting, and Compliance Specialists. In addition, Consultants and Business Line Staff can also undergo the programme. Each course incorporates the use of case studies and integrates the direct application of risk management techniques. The certification programme shall be called Certified Risk Manager.
Find below the first set of Certified Risk Managers (CRMs) in Nigeria; 15 of them
1. Abioye, Grace Oluwafunke (SEC)
2. Adeyemi, Kamoru Ajani (HERITAGE BANK)
3. Ajoloko, Ayokunle Ayinde (NDIC)
4. Akudinobi, Theodora Jennifer (ACCESS BANK PLC)
5. Amusa, Akeem Olalekan (ACCESS BANK PLC)
6. Ayibiowu, Temitope John Ayibiowu (ZENITH BANK PLC)
7. Famakinwa, Ayodele Adebayo (CBN)
8. Idehen, Nosakhare Kingsley (ACCESS BANK PLC)
9. Nwosu, Nnamdi Rochester (UBA)
10. Ojo-Omoniyi, Olufemi Olugbenga (STERLING BANK)
11. Okocha, Emeka Innocent (CBN)
12. Olanrewaju,Temitope Joseph (REGENCY ALLIANCE INSURANCE)
13. Omiunu, Lawson Abhulimen (STANBIC IBTC BANK)
14. Phido, Olukumi Jacqueline (ACCESS BANK PLC)
15. Udonsi, Mba Onuoha (HERITAGE BANK)